Blood Moon Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood Moon Clan

A home for the members of the Blood Moon Clan, resurrected from the ashes of, and dedicated to, the real Full Moon Rising pack

2 posters

Welcome Guests! Please Read

Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Male Life Mate : Shantsa, Wolfess of the north and snow

Welcome Guests! Please Read Empty Welcome Guests! Please Read

Post  Kemo Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Welcome Guests! I Kemo, your Alpha, graciously welcome you to the pack, but you are not quite a member yet. Please write a post in the JOIN HERE! thread to tell me if you wish to join. I will consider you to join, and most likely it will be a yes, so be patient. I am a tolerant, fair, and kind Alpha, but am not hesitant to ban if I must. As long as you follow the rules and be kind and courteous to your fellow members, you will have a fun and friendly home here. Hope to see you all in the RP.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Welcome Guests! Please Read Empty Re: Welcome Guests! Please Read

Post  Temo Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:22 pm

If there is no post in the Join Here thread, then we cannot admit you, so please post as per instructions.

We like having our wolves active, so, unless prearranged, if you do not post for a month, we will remove you from membership.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:04 pm