Blood Moon Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood Moon Clan

A home for the members of the Blood Moon Clan, resurrected from the ashes of, and dedicated to, the real Full Moon Rising pack

+4
Jace
Arashi
Temo
Kemo
8 posters

JOIN HERE! After you read the Instructions, post your introduction in this topic

Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Male Life Mate : Shantsa, Wolfess of the north and snow

JOIN HERE! After you read the Instructions, post your introduction in this topic Empty JOIN HERE! After you read the Instructions, post your introduction in this topic

Post  Kemo Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Welcome, leave a post, asking to join my pack with all the information laid out in the stickies, and you will be considered to join. Good luck Smile
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

JOIN HERE! After you read the Instructions, post your introduction in this topic Empty An Example First Post

Post  Temo Sat May 09, 2009 11:36 pm

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT TO POST HERE TELLING US ABOUT YOU.
    I used my character for the example.

Name: Temo (was Lonely Wolfe)
    Type: Werewolf
    Fur Color: Black
    Eye Color: Black
    Size: Avarage for wolf: 36 in at shoulder, ~160 lbs
    Small for werewolf: almost 6 ft, ~190 lbs
    (Does not gain much in size during transformation)
    Average for human at 5' 11 in tall
    Orientation: Strait
    Mate: Jace
    Sire: God Axejec
    Dam: Goddess Serenity
    Siblings: 1 only, twin, Kemo

Biography:
    Born single cub in litter in a pack of non werewolf wolves. At about 4 months, forcefully ejected from pack when the pack found out about the shapeshifting abilities. Spent next 5 to 6 years wandering, occasionally meeting other beings. On occasion, learning new skills, as trade for teaching own skills of survival and woodcraft.

I would like to join the pack because I have found in this pack something special that is calling to me. I have been alone for most of my life and I have chosen this pack to be my new family.
    Arashi
    Arashi
    Hardcore
    Hardcore

Female Life Mate : Fuck Riley, I've got a new boo. And he's ten times the man Riley was, without cheating on me.

JOIN HERE! After you read the Instructions, post your introduction in this topic Empty Re: JOIN HERE! After you read the Instructions, post your introduction in this topic

Post  Arashi Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:04 pm

(I know it's late, but it's like a reference sheet.)

Name: Arashi
    Type: Demon/Lycan
    Fur color: Black w/ white underbelly and one white paw
    Eye color: Depends upon mood
    Size: 5' 8" 130 lbs
    Human height: 5' 5" 122 lbs
    Orientation: Bisexual
    Mate: Deceased
    Sire: Titan Crius (Only his lycan forms)
    Dam: Titan Eos (Only her lycan form)
    Siblings:

Bio: Having had her mate killed by a demon grizzly bear, she fled, roaming for weeks, pregnant, to the territory.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Female Life Mate : Temo ^^ A lifetime just isn't long enough

JOIN HERE! After you read the Instructions, post your introduction in this topic Empty Re: JOIN HERE! After you read the Instructions, post your introduction in this topic

Post  Jace Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:15 am

Just another example hehehe

Name: Jace 'Shaydestarr Denahlii' Wolfe
    Type: Half werewolf/half demon
    Fur Color:
    wolf- Black
    Werewolf - Black
    Human - Brown
    Eye Color:
    Wolf - left eye blue, right eye amber
    Werewolf - same as wolf
    Human - both blue
    Size:
    Wolf - slightly larger than average female wolf
    Werewolf - size varies, normally between 5' 7 - 5' 10
    Human - 5' 7.5 in
    Orientation: Straight
    Mate: Temo
    Sire: Lily
    Dam: Demon Maximus
    Siblings: Four stepbrothers and one stepsister, one full brother, all are deceased

Biography:
    After witnessing the death of her birth pack at 7 weeks she travelled from the country of England up into Scotland where she is rescued from a freak snowstorm by a lycan brother, a human dedicated to helping lycans, and is taught how to survive as a human in the human world as well as in the forest. Upon his death, she returned to England to hunt down the lycan that betrayed her pack to humans, after dispatching him and attempting to kill herself, she is brought back from death by her real father who reveals himself for a few moments before disappearing, the failed attempt damages her reproductive organs beyond repair. She migrates around a bit more, listening to the voices of dead lycans that is a gift from her demon heratige, including the voices of her dead pack.
    Eventually she settles in the town of Manchester, resigned to a life as a child of the streets she learns quickly how to outmanouver the humans, survive on the streets, stealing food, clothing and all the essentials needed to survive, helping the other street kids along the way. This continues until one day she is attacked by a local drug gang leaving her with a head injury that alters her judgement of right and wrong and changes her personality to hostile. She terrorises the streets of manchester for the next ten years, sinking into a depression, becoming addicted to several harmful drugs as well as alcohol, rising to control the majority of the drug operations in the area, also dominating the underground lycan fighting rings, that are also a major source of income for her. At the end of the ten years she has risen to become the richest person in Manchester, deemed an icon for all that is evil and wrong about the world by both the humans and the other Were-creatures that inhabit the city, then she is drugged and kidnapped by a newcomer to the city, a lycan called Rijazz who has been stalking her for a few months.
    She is held at an undisclosed location, chained and caged, and is used as am unconsenting sex toy as well as practice for his torturing techniques, for four years she endures this. She manages to escape with the help of a friend who finds her, the escape resulting in her friend being seriously injured, he survives and she decides to leave England heading for the Americas on a cruise ferry that she sneaks aboard. She didn't note the city she arrives in, only interested in finding the never ending forests that she had heard stories about, reaching the edge of one such one, she throws off her human bounderies and takes off into the forest, glad to be free at last.
    She wanders the forest for several years, meeting and being confused by some of the natives, over their 'funny accents' and wierd ways and words. One day she comes across what appears to be a wolf pack and decides that it seems safe enough to settle down into. She soon discovers that not only is this wolf pack a werewolf pack, it is also a converging point for several unknowing powerful gods and a godess, as well as members of varying magical powers, this power calls to her own and releases it from its subconcious bonds, allowing her demon side and powers to emerge.
    She also meets her future life mate Temo and is drawn to him on many levels, one is his striking black eyes which many others would finds unnerving, another is his caring and kind personality as she had not known much kindness or caring in her life. She falls in love with him and is overjoyed when he returns her feelings having almost forgotten what love feels like, she becomes even happyer when a pack mate called Shantsa manages to fix her damaged ovaries, she is now pregnant with an unknown number of pups and expected delivery on the 20th of July.
    Bone
    Bone
    Beginner
    Beginner

Male Life Mate : Im fine by myself

Post  Bone Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Name: Bone
    Type: Lycan/Demon
    Fur color: Shown in pic
    Eye color: Depends on mood.
    Size: Lycan form- 6'3"
    wolf- 4'1"
    human- 5'11"
    Orientation: Straight
    Mate: Deceased
    Sire: Abaddon
    Dam: Angel Raziel
    Sibilings: None

Biography: Abused as a pup, he fled from home. Growing up in a bitter atmosphere, adult wolves shying away from his wrath. Self taught in hunting and fighting, his powers were far beyond anything any normal wolves had seen. He had once bumped into another wolf with similar abilities and fought breifly with. She marked him with a rune of good luck after the fight was over, no winner named. Tearing down most enemies in his path, he eventually stumbled upon one wolf, alone as he and gifted with the ability to create new runes. They eventually fell in love. A few months later, she conceived his pups, five pups. One died shortly after birth, showing it wasn't strong enough to last. Suddenly being stalked by an enemy from a past encounter, Bone and his mate Luna. fled with their pups to the mountains. On their trek, another pup died, having frozen to death.

Only when Their persuer had caught up to them did they turn and fight. Luna threw her life down dislodging a boulder, killing both her and their enemy.
    Vindictive
    Vindictive
    Beginner
    Beginner

JOIN HERE! After you read the Instructions, post your introduction in this topic Empty Karasu, Shiroi

Post  Vindictive Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Name: Shiroi Karasu. Known only as Karasu, however.
    Species: Humanoid. Not human, but something relevant. Exact name unknown.
    Orientation: Presumably straight. It is possible that he lacks the inner ability to be attracted to someone in that way. However, it is entirely possible that he has simply yet to find that which completes him.
    Mate: None
    Pups: None
    Sire: None
    Dam: Karasu refers to her as "The Great Mother." It is safe to assume she is simply Mother Earth herself.
    Blood Relations: All things of life.
    Eye Color: Green, with sparkling effects that appear to be that of emeralds.
    Size: 5'6

Personality: A lover of all things living. He maintains a pacifistic nature, prone only to hostility toward those that harm himself or nature's creatures.

Features: Karasu wears light tan robe that lays open from his chest to his waist, where it is tied together by a belt. On the robe, Archaic runes are placed in significant patterns. Each rune is either directly or indirectly related to the life that the Earth holds. Falling from each of his ears are trinkets that each own their own special purpose. Across his back lay two hook swords, one red, the other blue. His feet are almost always bare, but still appear to be soft, as with the rest of his skin.

Abilities: Karasu is an empathetic. This means that the emotions that those around him feel are directly sent to him. However, his ability to understand does not stop at that level. He can look farther into beings, to the field that grants them life. Doing this, he can pinpoint a life's substance from a mile away; if there is a chain of life (such as plants) for his mind to travel though. He is also able to influence those in which he touches with this ability. Plant life, being almost completely void of their own thought, can easily be controlled by him in a time of need. He has the power to alternate his own personal field, which can be used in multiple ways. In one such, he can alter his fields polarity to that of the surrounding fields, enabling him to push or pull himself in any direction at will. His attunement to nature and all things living gives him the ability to understand animals, and to communicate with him in kind.(The rest of his abilities simply branch off of these, so there is no reason to go into further detail.)

Speed: Without aid, barely more than the average human. Karasu rarely uses the muscles that possesses to maneuver. Instead, he uses the previously mentioned ability to alter his field's polarity.

Weapons: Of the two hook swords that he owns, there is much to know. Both of the blades were given to him upon his creation; gifts of the Great Mother. The blue blade, Virtue, is the final defense against decay. At such a time when its surface touches that of another, healing properties of unknown proportions can be released. The red blade, Eminence, is Virtue's opposite. Dubbed the Harbinger of Justice, the blade has the ability to sap life from those that it touches, even the inanimate. In example, if the red blade were to touch a steel door, and were its powers released, the door itself would shrivel and flake.

Biography: (I'll most likely be posting Karasu's biography in full on this site, so I have no need to go into great detail here.) Essentially, Karasu was created by Mother Earth at a time when the life on Earth was failing. His placement was that of a dying rainforest; one with which his assistance made flourish. He titles himself "Guardian of the Forest," but he was in fact the savior of the planet, millenniums ago. He is now traveling the earth, searching for pockets of decay that need be vanquished. At this time, I assume he's a visitor of the pack; a being of spiritual and environmental help to its inhabitants.
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Male Life Mate : Akita

JOIN HERE! After you read the Instructions, post your introduction in this topic Empty Ragnar Silver fang

Post  Blizzardwolf Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Name: Ragnar SilverFang
    Species: Anthro wolf
    Orientation: Bisexual he believes that everyone is connected one way or another and doesn't mind being with either males or females
    Mate: none
    Pups: none
    Sire:Leman Russ
    Dam: Otsana Silverfang
    Siblings: none
    Eye colour and fur color:deep Green , bright white with a strip of silver fur running down his back forming a mane around his neck of silver fur.

Personality: a fierce fighter due to his army training. He has a hard soul and is often found alone thinking Prone to fighting fiercely for his friends and is utterly loyal

Distinctive Features: Ragnar Wears a suit of armour almost constently that he has created for himself which grants him even greater power and flexability. It is rare for him to take it off as he is rather shy about showing off the many scars that cover his furry body. His Mane is pure silver and stands out from his armour. He constently carries around his Bolt rifle that fires high explosive rounds that penatrate and explode inside his enemies which aren't very many Evil Grin

Abilities: Ragnar is both strong and fearless employing his skills as a warrior he relies primarily on his suit of armour to argument his speed and power but is still quite strong and fast without it on. is fluent in many differnt types of fighting sytles all of them quite lethal in their own ways and is a crack shot with almost anytype of weapon or edged blade. Carries a Bolt Rifle Bolt Pistol and a double edge combat knife in a hidden compartment in his armour which is powered by a small nuclear fusion power pack.

Bio: After his birth Ragnar watched as his sire was brutally killed in a fight with a rival pack and was forced to hide by his Dam as she was taken and enslaved by the rival pack but remained undiscovered in his hiding place. Stricken with grief he resolved to avenge his sire and rescue his Dam after a brief and savage fight in which he was badly wounded by the rival alpha he triumphed and slew the alpha only to discover his Dam had been raped and killed. Alone and wounded he stumbled away and was discovered by a platoon of wolf soldiers who carried him back to base where over the next 6 years he learnt how to fight and kill before taking off and fighting for himself. Feeling lost and alone he still searchs for a mate and a new pack to live with
    Akita
    Akita
    Beginner
    Beginner

Female Life Mate : Blizz <3

Post  Akita Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:15 pm

Name:Akita
    Type:Timber Wolf
    Fur Color:Gray with a lighter gray underbelly
    Eye Color:Cyan
    Size:36 in at shoulder,120 lb
    Orientation: Strait
    Mate:Looking,but not in a rush.
    Sire:Apollo
    Dam:Hera
    Siblings:None,i was born and only pup.

Biography:
    I was a young pup when a was exiled from the pack.I then ran away from the lands with tears flooding my eyes.I then came to a cliff and vowed to kill myself.So i jumped.But then a wolf jumped out from ledge in the cliff.He caught me and pulled me to safety.He toke care of me for the next year.The he and his mate,his pups were killed and i was fouced to find i new family.I found the lands of the blood moon pack and hope to be accepted into their pack.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:29 pm