Blood Moon Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood Moon Clan

A home for the members of the Blood Moon Clan, resurrected from the ashes of, and dedicated to, the real Full Moon Rising pack

Laws and Rules of the Pack

Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Male Life Mate : Shantsa, Wolfess of the north and snow

Laws and Rules of the Pack Empty Laws and Rules of the Pack

Post  Kemo Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Follow these and you will enjoy your stay. Break one or more, and you will be punished accordingly. Consider yourself Warned:
    1. The Alpha's word is law.
    In the event that both Alphas, Kemo and Shantsa, are absent, Beta Temo and Beta Jace will be taking over command of the pack until the Alphas return, they are my brother and sister, so treat them as you would treat me and my Mate.
    2. All members must be 18 or older to join the forum.
    All members join at their own request. This forum contains adult content as well as Furry/Yiff content. Consider yourself warned as the members of this forum and its Admins/Mods will not be held responsible.
    3.Any anti-furry or furry bashing posts WILL be deleted immediately. Any posts that are condescending of anyone's lifestyle will also be deleted. Warning shall be given and can lead up to banning.
    4. Be respectful of your fellow pack mates
    I will not accept harsh words or insults, any fighting outside of the rp will be punished.
    5. Each person will have one username/account
    There will be no sharing usernames/accounts.
    6. You are allowed to change your username at any time, but you are still responsible for what you do no matter how many times you change it
    7. Please post in understandable english. If I can't read it, I will tell you to edit it, or it will be deleted.
    8. If you have an issue with another member, please contact either Kemo, Temo, Shantsa, or Jace and explain the situation.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:19 am