Blood Moon Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood Moon Clan

A home for the members of the Blood Moon Clan, resurrected from the ashes of, and dedicated to, the real Full Moon Rising pack

+5
Shantsa
Kemo
Arashi
Jace
Temo
9 posters

Smiles Hiya All

Arashi
    Arashi
    Hardcore
    Hardcore

Female Life Mate : Fuck Riley, I've got a new boo. And he's ten times the man Riley was, without cheating on me.

Smiles Hiya All - Page 12 Empty Re: Smiles Hiya All

Post  Arashi Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:43 pm

I can't help loving him. I just trust him so little now. It hurts to be this torn apart. And, he and I will have been dating a year as of February 3rd. How can you spend that much time with someone, and have them betray you so bad? The worst part, is that I want to make it work this bad.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Post  Temo Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Remember the old saying: It takes 2 to tango? It's the same here, It takes 2 to make a relationship. He lost your trust and will take time for him to regain it. This will take time and effort from both of you to make the relationship work.

Listen to me, here I am giving relationship advice and I'm only starting my first one.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Female Life Mate : Temo ^^ A lifetime just isn't long enough

Post  Jace Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:39 am

well it is good advice

and only starting? It's been nearly two years lol so i dunno where you got that
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:56 am

boo kemo! i see you
    Arashi
    Arashi
    Hardcore
    Hardcore

Female Life Mate : Fuck Riley, I've got a new boo. And he's ten times the man Riley was, without cheating on me.

Post  Arashi Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:42 pm

I know he'll earn his trust back. Unfortunately, it takes toooooons of time to earn trust with me. Its like... deleting an old videogame file by accident, and you were at the boss battle, but now you're back at the start.

Also, I put a picture of Riley and I up in my gallery.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Post  Temo Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:56 pm

In the grand scheme of things and in the length of a lifetime and that the relationship is gonna be the rest of our lives, yes, I'm just starting. Well, does kinda seem like it, anyways.
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Male Life Mate : Shantsa, Wolfess of the north and snow

Post  Kemo Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:03 am

Sorry to hear about your troubles Arashi. Honestly it's your choice, but from what I see he made a mistake and he hates himself for it. I'd say yeah, you can't possibly trust him again, at least not for a while and I'm glad that you are at least doing that much, but of course it was a mistake. You guys love each other, I can see that by the situation that I read, and you guys honestly deserve to be with each other. DOn't let something dumb like that get in the way of your guys' happiness and fulfillment with each other. If he does it again though, freeze some of his sperm and neuter him Razz *hugs* I know it seems like I'm not here most of the time, but I'm with you in spirit, as only true friends can be, fellow child of the night :3

As for Temo and Jace, *hugs* I miss you guys Sad I never see you on souls and this is like one of the few times I've seen you on here Temo, haven't seen Jace in a while. I saw Jace's Boo I see you Kemo comment, but that's weird because I didn't see anybody online at that time...maybe you signed on just after I left Sad Well anyways, miss you guys...
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:11 am

We miss you too, Kemo.

Hope you are doing well.

*hugs*
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:14 am

I'm doing ok. I'm hoping to be moving out of this crappy apartment and town soon.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 am

That's good you are doing ok. Hope you can find a place to call home, a job, and regular internet access soon.
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:40 am

Thank you Smile I'm working on it, shouldn't be long now. Give my regards to Jace for me Smile
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:47 am

Will do. Good luck. and remember, you are missed.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:54 am

hi kemo, hope you get where you wanna be soon. As for souls, i've had a temporary writers block with the thread i was in, but it seems to be gone now. As for here, i'm here a lot of the time...maybe we've just been missing each other due to the timezones =/ and generally im on MSN a lot which means when someone posts on here like in the RP or OOC then i get a e-mail and shoot straight here, So even if it seems im not here i might be lol

anyway *hugs*

hope to see you soon
    Arashi
    Arashi
    Hardcore
    Hardcore

Post  Arashi Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 pm

I think I'm going to drop out of school; to a) have more time with my pack, and b) get a job. I WAS going for my masters, but I see no point in it. And I'm sure I won't have a problem with finding a job. I can smell it on a person when they're expecting to hire. They smell sour if they're planning on not hiring. Wolf nose works sometimes. :3

As for the situation with Riley, I got to be not mad at him yesterday. Sick as a dog! (No pun intended)Poor thing couldn't even hold down water, much less walk to take a shower. I had to drag him down the hall, and then wash him. x3 I can safely say that was the first time I've bathed with him in a non sexual manner. I think he had an inner ear infection. But, it resolved itself, because he was doing okay today.

Anyone got any good newyears resolutions, by the way? I'm working on getting in shape. Somehow, despite daily activities with the pack, and funtime, I somehow have gained weight. No, I'm not pregnant. Too much junk, I suppose. But, I plan to get in shape, neglect my pack less, return the power to Bone, and put my trust back in Riley.

OH! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU.
    Bone and I got into a brawl, full out, fur tearing, slobbery fight, and I won. And, I didn't realize until I was shaking atop him, unsure of who's blood was who's, that I had actually won. I had accidentally become alpha. And, I tried just verbalizing that I didn't WANT to be the alpha. I like being beta, good at making orders, and good enough at taking them. But, now, I get to be the one barking orders. Which, more than five pack members tried challenging Bone while he was still on the ground, because he was so beat up. And I felt too bad to follow the actual rules, and, hey, since I'm alpha, what I say goes, right? God, its so weird having this power. I feel bad, because in a pack like mine, the alpha says for you to go jump off a cliff, and, hey, "Gotta do what boss says! -air whistles past them during their descent.-" Its a huge responsibility. :/
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:58 pm

lol wow busy 2011 then for you so far lol

i booked my tickets to come to america in june...so yay?

Last edited by Jace on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:03 pm

CHAT BOX!

nooowwwww!!!!!
    Arashi
    Arashi
    Hardcore
    Hardcore

Post  Arashi Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:53 pm

I can't believe Riley and I are aaaaaaaalmost at our one year anni.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:48 am

i cant believe that after all the hard work put into it, this site is dead
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:52 pm

yes, depressing.

After all the good times, and bad, that we had been through, to have this pack fade into the blackness of nothing.

The friends that we had made, only to fade away into the corners of memory.

I weep for what we lost. For what was and what could have been. For no more new memories.
    Arashi
    Arashi
    Hardcore
    Hardcore

Post  Arashi Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Hey now, don't do that. I can't change my absences. I'm leader of a goddamn wolf pack. You try and find time for your lover while taking care of total BONEHEADS, worrying about borders, organizing hunts, and barking orders like no tomorrow. And, since spring time is rolling around, breeding has broken out like all hell. You look left, you see the ladies humping the guys, and guys humping ladies. I once walked past a fucking wolf ORGY. Might make for a good story, but it's awkward as hell. And, honestly, I don't know what to do about my wanting to move. I can't do it now, I guess. But I really want to get out of this small town. I still have human responsibilities. And the stress is making me flip shit. Augh. So stressed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content